This project is read-only.

Plans for this project?

Jul 20, 2008 at 7:51 PM
Edited Jul 20, 2008 at 7:52 PM
Hi Liang Li Feng, thanks for sharing the benefit of your hard work with all of us.

I'd like to understand where this project may go in the future - what are your intentions for future development (if any) for this project?  I've been amassing links to the various FxCop-custom-rules projects on the OWASP wiki, and it would help if we could provide more details around:
  1.  Other custom rules you are planning to implement
  2. Whether you're planning to invite and include contributions from other FxCop custom rules developers
  3.  How your project is unique compared with the other projects making available their FxCop custom rules.

This isn't meant to criticize your project - in fact, I'm strongly encouraging it.  At the same time, there are enough separate open-source projects for custom rules that it's non-trivial for anyone considering investing time and effort in either (a) reading and enhancing the code or (b) contributing their own custom rules.  I'm posting the same request at the other projects as well, to understand their intentions as well.

Thanks!
Jul 21, 2008 at 4:10 AM
We have other plan to improve it but is not start yet.
The FxCop custom rules could works together well even they are in the different projects. So I don't warry about it.

Thanks for provide the greet wiki of FxCop.
It's really helpful.